Confidence does not come from big wins and awards or trophies. Confidence comes from making a promise to yourself and keeping it, day in and day out. The little habits and disciplines that you know you should be doing but maybe you are not. If you start keeping those promises you make to yourself about what you’re going to DO, today, you will build confidence and momentum. Confidence comes from discipline, putting in the work, and keeping those promises you make to YOU.
- So You Want to be Unemployed?
- From Projection to Understanding: Keys to Success – Part Two
- From Projection to Understanding: Keys to Successful Partnerships – Part One
- Maximize Your Real Estate Journey: Unveiling Secrets for Lasting Success
- Unleash Your Inner Disruptor: Transforming Real Estate Success