Tough one to caption and summarize… there is a lot going on here and a lot to take away. One thing is you never know what other people are going through or have been through to get where they are, but you can be damn sure they have been through their struggles. Anyone who has achieved, by definition, has pushed through struggle. Another is the reality that in a professional setting, the customers don’t care how you feel or how your day is going. They care about getting their needs served. That’s it. If you don’t serve their need and solve their problems, they will go to someone who does. Lastly I think about how difficult I have made my own journey at times with some of my destructive choices. While every #entrepreneur who starts from nothing is set up for #struggle, I made it a little extra challenging with some of my choices! 😅 here is to learning lessons 🍻
- So You Want to be Unemployed?
- From Projection to Understanding: Keys to Success – Part Two
- From Projection to Understanding: Keys to Successful Partnerships – Part One
- Maximize Your Real Estate Journey: Unveiling Secrets for Lasting Success
- Unleash Your Inner Disruptor: Transforming Real Estate Success