Truth is it doesn’t matter how you feel or what is going on it your life, you have to show up and bring it. Day in, day out, year by year until you get where you want to go. I thought I was pretty resilient until I started my own company and found out how fragile I actually was. Yeah, I was physically resilient but not emotionally and psychologically resilient. You will find this out the first time you get a horrible news text just as you are walking into a critical meeting with a huge client or when your personal life is an unmitigated dumpster fire of chaos and depression and you still have to summon the positive energy it takes to sell, to influence and to lead.
- So You Want to be Unemployed?
- From Projection to Understanding: Keys to Success – Part Two
- From Projection to Understanding: Keys to Successful Partnerships – Part One
- Maximize Your Real Estate Journey: Unveiling Secrets for Lasting Success
- Unleash Your Inner Disruptor: Transforming Real Estate Success