- Six Critical Components of Listing Agent (real estate) Expertise“The Six Critical Components of Perceived Expertise.” In other words if you want to be perceived as an expert, what do you need to be strong in? This is focused on sellers and listing agents, but you will see pretty quickly that these components apply to working with buyers as well.
- Isolation is not a StrategyIsolation is not a strategy. Isolation is the slow path to success. Isolation is the long way, the inefficient way, the ineffective way and often the way to failure. While short periods of isolation can be important for reflection or to build a reservoir of fortitude, isolation will eventually lead to despair and to decay. Most people who proclaim the virtues of isolation have never been truly isolated for more than an hour or two, and they still checked their phone 7 times in the process. The walls we put up to keep out disappointment also keep out joy, keep out learning, keep out enlightenment.
- Fall in Love with What You DoProfessional and personal development is a cornerstone of who I am. Through my twelve years in the real estate industry, I have been to hundreds of seminars and mastermind events both locally and across America, many of which included leaders of the most prolific brokerages in real estate as well as some of the highest
- Don’t Guilt Your ChildrenWhen you plant a crop, you don’t begrudge the corn for its need of water. If you built a house, you wouldn’t hold it against the wood for its need of shaping. Surely, nobody humane would hold a puppy in contempt for its need to be trained. Why then, when a parent has a child,
- THE 20% IN REAL ESTATE SALES// What activities should not be delegated? // This is for all you busy agents out there and maybe some of the not-so-busy ones, as well. This article is not a criticism of delegation or the urgent need many have to get help with the administrative burden that comes with running a successful real estate
First and Foremost, We Should be Asking for the Business, Daily. I recently was in a two-day Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) seminar, taught by Gee Dunsten of Maryland, which Amherst…Read More
Open Spaces Offer More Than Elbow Room Key Takeaways The millennial workforce is demanding open, collaborative work spaces.Advancements in wireless data transfer have assisted open design.Open-concept office design affords flexibility…Read More
Getting Equity Investors on Board is Easier When You Know the Risks and How to Overcome Them. Key Takeaways Increase in time from initial investment to cash flows equals increase…Read More
What is Legal and What is Ethical are Often Not the Same. Key Takeaways Realtors are often faced with ethical dilemmas that have no ready-made answer or solution.The path to…Read More
Lessons gained from starting my own brokerage Key Takeaways: You will be ripped off; the market will adapt; never stop improving.Fall in love with your customers and consider them clients…Read More
Perception is reality: How do you want to be perceived? You hear it all the time, “The millennial generation is too casual,” or “These millennials don’t respect anything.” The common stereotype seems…Read More
You have made it till the end!
No post here!