- THE 20% IN REAL ESTATE SALES// What activities should not be delegated? // This is for all you busy agents out there and maybe some of the not-so-busy ones, as well. This article is not a criticism of delegation or the urgent need many have to get help with the administrative burden that comes with running a successful real estate
- Authenticity: Make a Promise and Keep It“Authenticity is not doing or saying what you want when you want. Children do that. Authenticity is not a constant appeal to your base nature and the lowest common denominator. Animals do that. It isn’t saying what you need to say to get a sale, regardless of your commitment to follow through.” Think about the
- I Hate Doing ThisIt is early in the afternoon on a Wednesday in January of the new year, 2021. I have been at this for about six hours and I am miserable. It is a testament to my sense of boredom and fatigue that I am taking a break to punch up this blog post, which is something
- Growing Pains“A traitor, a coward, an elitist, a fool… the path is lonely, yet it leads to some astounding destinations and wonders that few are fortunate enough to behold. Be kind and gentle to others on their personal development journey, after all, how we treat them is simply a reflection of how we see ourselves.” I
- Real Trends: Ten Lessons from Industry GiantsTake-Away & Action Items from Real Trends Gathering of Eagles So, there I was (couldn’t resist that opening) in a 360-degree glass room at the top of a high rise in downtown Denver, Colorado, surrounded by the best leaders and finest minds in residential real estate. This group had come from all over the country, by-invitation, to the Gathering
First and Foremost, We Should be Asking for the Business, Daily. I recently was in a two-day Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) seminar, taught by Gee Dunsten of Maryland, which Amherst…Read More
Open Spaces Offer More Than Elbow Room Key Takeaways The millennial workforce is demanding open, collaborative work spaces.Advancements in wireless data transfer have assisted open design.Open-concept office design affords flexibility…Read More
Getting Equity Investors on Board is Easier When You Know the Risks and How to Overcome Them. Key Takeaways Increase in time from initial investment to cash flows equals increase…Read More
What is Legal and What is Ethical are Often Not the Same. Key Takeaways Realtors are often faced with ethical dilemmas that have no ready-made answer or solution.The path to…Read More
Lessons gained from starting my own brokerage Key Takeaways: You will be ripped off; the market will adapt; never stop improving.Fall in love with your customers and consider them clients…Read More
Perception is reality: How do you want to be perceived? You hear it all the time, “The millennial generation is too casual,” or “These millennials don’t respect anything.” The common stereotype seems…Read More
You have made it till the end!
No post here!